Sunday School is an integral and vital part of engaging and educating the younger generation in Christian life, the ministry, and service to others.“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6. Children need to be trained to go in the way of the Lord. The root cause for the unrest of the present generation is the lack of such training. Sunday School is the ideal place to train children in Christian values.
Our Sunday school has been following the syllabus published by Children’s Educational & Charitable Institution.
Administrator, Educators, and Classes:
- Principal: Bro. Johnson Varghese
- Preschool: Sis. Sharon Iype, Sis. Jennifer Varghese
- Class 1: Sis. Christina Ninan
- Class 2: Sis. Candice Ninan
- Class 4: Bro. Binosh Mathew
- Class 6: Bro. Godwin Ebenezer
- Class 7: Sis. Maymol Cherian
- Class 8: Sis. Moneesha Ann James
- Class 10: Bro. Iype Abraham
- Vacation Bible School: One day program during summer holidays to study the word and have fun.
- Sunday School Examinations: Conducted semiannually to hone the teachings we provide to the children.
- Sunday school anniversary: It is an annual church get-together where we encourage spiritual values through different programs that the students put on. Prizes are awarded to winners of various competitions and scripture examinations.
- Parents Teachers meeting: Held on a need basis, which focuses on the child’s spiritual status and the child’s moral growth.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org